a. Healthcare Liaison® provides healthcare advocacy services to individuals and families in the U.S. and Canada who have complex medical situations. We also offer Workshops, Corporate Consultation and Training as well as a Credentialing Program in Healthcare Advocacy.
What Makes Healthcare Liaison Different?
- Assists you in making informed, personalized decisions about healthcare
- Consults wherever needed: home, work site, hospital or other setting
- Works with people of all ages and their families, assisting them in healthcare decision-making and planning
- Focuses on short-term services to assist you in complex medical situations
- Offers 30 years of experience in the fields of health, public health and mental health
Healthcare Liaison serves people of all ages.
A partial list of services includes:
- Help with newly diagnosed conditions
- Information and referrals
- Services in the hospital
- Assistance with decision-making
- Healthcare Advocacy for children
- Placement services for seniors
- Training and education in healthcare advocacy
Founder, National Association of Healthcare Advocacy Consultants (NAHAC).
The NAHAC is a non-profit organization dedicated to consumer and professional healthcare advocacy education.
Joanna Smith LCSW, MPH, CHA
CEO of Healthcare Liaison, Inc. She has 30 years experience in the fields of health, public health and mental health in healthcare systems throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.